Thursday, May 26, 2011

I always wanted to be on TV!

Did you ever have a day that was made before it even started? I don't mean the fall off a curb, drop your keys under the car so you have to crawl around for them like a weirdo, walk around with your zipper down (in public!) kind of day that makes you wish you could go back to bed. But the kind of day that starts off so good that almost nothing could knock the silly grin off your face. Because that's the kind of day I'm having. It doesn't take much to make me happy, and one little email did it for me today.

Suzy's Artsy Craftsy Sitcom

As many of you probably know, I try to post a project each week of something I've made that I'll then link up to a bunch of link parties. Every once in a while those sites will take one of my projects and feature it with a few other people. I do love when that happens, but today was even better. I got my own little feature post over at Suzy's Artsy Craftsy Sitcom! And she said the sweetest things!!!!!!! Swing by and give it a read! And thank you Suzy! I'll take any kind of sitcom I can get on (and I didn't even have to auditon :)  Of course the pressure is now on to update my Artfire shop - which I've been meaning to do for a looooong time, anyway. I just needed the right kind of motivation :)

4 comments:

  1. Well look at you!!! What a nice thing! Buff that halo and enjoy your fame!!! I am heading over soon as I go get Noah from school to read it!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, now I can boast I knew you before you were famous! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool, of course you know who to ask should you ever need a UK distributor ;-) Have a great weekend xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. oohh How on Earth did I miss this post!!! Congratulations Beth:) You soooo deserve this recognition!! Well done!!!
    xo
    Eleni

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...